At White Deer Run of Lehigh, we help individuals struggling with addiction and co-occurring mental health issues build a strong foundation for long-term recovery.
White Deer Run of Lehigh’s Residential Rehab Program for Drug & Alcohol Addiction in Pennsylvania
The men and women of Lehigh County who are battling an addiction to drugs and/or alcohol can benefit from receiving the comprehensive care offered in White Deer Run of Lehigh’s residential rehab program. Offering individualized rehab to men and women aged 18 and older, White Deer Run of Lehigh is proud to deliver the life-changing care that these individuals need to successfully overcome their addictions. Furthermore, the programming that is offered through residential rehab program can also address the presence of any co-occurring mental health conditions that may exist alongside those addictions.
Therapeutic Interventions and Therapy Sessions Offered at White Deer Run of Lehigh
In order to provide the most well-rounded treatment experience possible, participants taking part in the residential rehab program at White Deer Run of Lehigh are provided with the opportunity to participate in the following therapeutic interventions:
- Medication management services are available for participants who require them. All individuals who engage in the residential rehab program at White Deer Run of Lehigh will have an initial meeting with a psychiatrist, and then any subsequent meetings will occur on an as-needed basis. Physician’s assistants and members of the nursing staff are available to help monitor participants’ medication needs throughout the duration of their stay. Staff members will appropriately administer the use of Naltrexone and Vivitrol as maintenance medications for those individuals that require it. Naltrexone shots are typically given on a daily basis, while Vivitrol injections occur every 30 days.
- Individual therapy sessions are offered twice per week at our rehab center in Lehigh County. These sessions are designed to be a time for participants to meet in a confidential setting with a Master’s level certified or licensed counselor who can help them process through the various aspects of the treatment they are receiving, encourage them through successes and setbacks and guide them through any concerns that may arise.
- Group therapy sessions are offered on a daily basis. These sessions allow participants to come together in a safe and comfortable setting where they can express themselves while also learning from the experiences of others. These groups are led by experienced Master’s level certified or licensed counselors who strive to provide an environment that promotes healing. The various types of groups offered include community meetings, orientation groups, transition groups, process groups, 12-Step meetings, Alcoholics Anonymous meetings, and Narcotics Anonymous meetings. The topics that may be covered during the various group therapy sessions can include:
- Goals and gratitude
- Team building
- Relapse prevention
- Life story discussions
- Turning point discussions
- Mental health lectures
- Recovery lectures
- Nursing lectures
- Spirituality lectures
- Peer evaluation
Family therapy sessions are offered once per week and provide participants and their family members with the opportunity to sort through the various issues that have likely arisen as a result of the participants’ substance abuse problems. This can be a time for confronting relational problems and overcoming marital strife, as well as for healing and recovery for the family unit as a whole.
Modalities Offered at White Deer Run of Lehigh
In order to ensure that participants receive an all-encompassing approach to the residential rehab program, a variety of treatment methods and modalities are implemented into the care delivered at White Deer Run of Lehigh. Examples of such modalities can include the following:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Motivational Interviewing (MI)
- Trauma-Informed Care (TIC)
- Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy (REBT)
The average length of stay at our rehab center in Lehigh County is between 21 and 25 days, yet each participant’s individual needs will be assessed and factored into the determination of how long he or she will actually remain in programming.
At our rehab center in Lehigh County, we recognize how challenging it can be to take the first step in choosing to enter rehab for a drug or alcohol addiction. For this reason, we strive to make the process one that is as streamlined and as comfortable as it can be. By choosing to take part in residential rehabilitation, individuals are able to step away from the stresses of the outside world and place all of their time, energy, and focus on recovery and becoming well again. Residential rehab also allows participants to escape from the temptation to use and the accessibility of obtaining their drugs of choice, providing them with the comfort of knowing that they are in a safe environment that is truly conducive to lasting healing.